This Thursday is about having fun with the kids, and enjoying music and everything that summer has to offer. Here are the details:
- You Need to Jam Out and Hear Some Great Talent: Come out to Open Mic Night tonight at 8 p.m. at . Show everyone what you’ve got or just come to listen. The event is free and BYOB. Click Here for more information.
- You Need to Enjoy Dinner and Music on a Warm Summer Night: Head over to Donaldson Farm in Hackettstown for Summer Nights on the Farm between 4 and 8 p.m. Don’t worry about dinner—you’ll enjoy a farm-fresh meal with your family. Let the kids have fun with farm animals, pony rides, hayrides, face painting, games, and more while you socialize and enjoy the outdoors. Glenn Miller’s One Man Band will be entertaining crowds at 6 p.m., so bring your family, friends, and neighbors, and enjoy a fun night on the farm!
- You Need to Work on Your Flexibility: If you or someone you know would like to work on flexibility in a relaxing environment, head over to Seniors , which will start at 11 a.m., or Seniors , beginning at 12:45 p.m. at the . Both classes are free.
- You Need to Know about a Fun Story time Event: Attend today from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Califon Book Shop at 72 Main Street in Califon. “Marvelous” Miss Melanie Rivellese will entertain kids of all ages with stories, music, finger plays and more. For more information, contact Claire at 908-832-6686.
- You Need About Long Valley’s Award-Winning Creamery: Grab the kids take a 1.5 hour-long Milk & Cheese Tour at the . Your visit will begin at the Sheep Shoppe, and then you'll head to the Viewing Gallery, where you’ll learn about the cheese-making process and view sheep milking and the creamery’s old-world cheese-making process. Look forward to tasting some of the creamery's cave-aged cheeses, to touring a state-of the-art barn with automatic feeding belts, and watching as sheep are milked at a unique rotating sheep parlor—the only one in the United States! Tours take place on Saturdays and Sundays during August at 3:30 p.m. Tours cost $8.75 per person. Kids (2-12 years) are admitted for $6.75, and children under 2 years of age are admitted free.