.

Accused Teen Rapists Denied House Arrest

Family court judge says alleged perpetrators need to remain in juvenile detention center.

Two teenage males accused of raping a female peer will remain at Morris County Juvenile Detention Center instead of being released to house arrest, Judge Michael Paul Wright ordered Thursday, according to a report on nj.com.

The boys, ages 16 and 15, whose names are not being released because they are juveniles, were arrested Saturday, Sept. 15 by Mt. Olive police after the victim's mother called authorities out of concern.

Read the initial report on Patch here.

After a police investigation, it was alleged the female victim had been sexually assaulted while being severely incapacited by alcohol, police said.

For the full story on nj.com, go here. 

Morris County Assistant Prosecutor Samantha DiNegri told Judge Wright the alleged victim was raped by both the male teens while the homeowners were in the residence, the report said.

The boys are charged with aggravated assault on an incapacitated victim. 

L. Mc September 28, 2012 at 03:41 PM
"victim was raped by both the male teens while the homeowners were in the residence". Not allowing house arrest was a no brainer.
Liberty September 28, 2012 at 04:23 PM
Why aren't they charged with rape?
Jason Koestenblatt October 05, 2012 at 01:33 PM
Test comment.
mbvnbv January 03, 2013 at 04:10 AM
http://www.coachoutletonlinezc.com Coach Factory Outlet http://www.coachfactoryoutletuc.com Coach Outlet Store http://www.coachfactoryoutletnbi.com Coach Factory Online http://www.coachoutletima.com Coach Outlet Store Online http://www.coachoutletonlinest.com Coach Outlet Store Online

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »