.

Chimney Fire Damages Coleman Road Home

No injuries reported by firefighters on scene.

A fire overtaking a chimney in a Coleman Road home required multiple fire companies in Washington Township to respond Friday night, according to firefighters on the scene.

No injuries were reported, firefighters said, and the blaze was knocked down after two firefighters attacked the flames from top of the chimney.

Long Valley Fire Company was the first on the scene after the report came in shortly before 9 p.m. Friday night, and Fairmount Fire, Schooley's Mountain Fire, and the Long Valley First Aid Squad also responded to the scene.

Firefighters used a ladder truck to gain access to the rooftop and subsequently quell the blaze.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »