Authorities recovered heroin, crack cocaine, drug paraphernalia as well as two rifles, five shotguns, four handguns and several boxes of ammunition in the home of Randy Gwaltney, the prosecutor's office said.
Gwaltney, 42, was charged with the following:
- Two counts of possession with intent to distribute heroin
- Two counts of distribution of heroin
- Four counts of unlawful possession of heroin
- One count of unlawful possession of crack cocaine
- One count of possession of a firearm while committing and/or conspiring to commit distribution of a CDS
- One count of possession of weapons, namely handguns and rifles, knowing that he was not allowed to have weapons
- One count of possession of prohibited weapons and devices.
- One count of possession with intent to distribute heroin
- One count of distribution of heroin
- One count of unlawful possession of heroin
Authorities executed a search warrant Thursday at Michalko's Willow Grove Street home, while officers conducted a motor vehicle stop of Gwaltney near his High Street home at about the same time.
Michalko was released on her own recognizance and was scheduled to make her first court appearance on Monday.
Gwaltney was lodged at the Warren County Correctional Facility in lieu of $100,000 bail with no 10 percent option. His first court appearance is Friday at the Warren County Superior Courthouse.