Valley Center Automotive
Right at the center of it all, this historic building houses some of the best local mechanics around. The chances are that no matter how worse for the wear your car or truck is, Valley Center Auto can fix it up. The details of the interior walls and ceiling look suitable for a 1950's ball, but the machinery, equipment and tools are certainly fit for 2010 vehicle repairs. Owner John Winters has been a trusted mechanic and businessman in Long Valley for years, as the shop was established by his father in 1973 and John was handed down the key to the shop doors. The shop is conveniently located at the corner of East Mill Road and Schooleys Mountain road, right across the street from Restaurant Village.
- Fax: 908-876-8543
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with street
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1973
- What makes this community special?: "The people, they're what keeps us here"
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Motor oil and parts associated with necessary repairs.
- Associations/certifications: ASE certified mechanics
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Body shop services: Wheel replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: "Keep up with your maintenance"